With its clean lines and geometric shape, The SAJA is sensible and subtle with just enough flare to keep it interesting.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets on temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 125 mm
- Bridge Size: 18 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Size: Narrow
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."